Thank you for your interest in Rex speaking at your upcoming event. If calendar and details cooperate, he would love to join you.
Rex speaks every year to a variety of audiences nationally. He enjoys speaking in corporations, conferences, colleges and universities, economic clubs, Rotary, or other civic organizations, business or prayer breakfasts, luncheons, or banquets, churches, teens or adult gatherings, retreats, special holiday events for Memorial Day, 4th of July, etc., commencements, and more. He gives keynote addresses, makes presentations, and preaches.
He speaks on a wide range of topics, including how to "Make a Difference" via your Christian faith, leadership, religion and politics, ministry in the Middle East, SAT-7 broadcasting, Christian liberty, gambling, and more. (See Sample Speaking Topics on this website.)
To help Rex evaluate whether he can schedule your speaking opportunity, please provide him with the following information:
- Date(s) of your event (Indicate whether your date(s) is/are flexible and whether you have a preference).
- Describe your event, how you would like Rex to participate, and how many times he will speak.
- Note any requested, preferred, or suggested topics about which you'd like Rex to speak.
- Describe your organization and its mission. Include website URL and other contact information.
- Provide travel and accommodation details.
Thank you for thinking of Rex. He'd love to meet you and your people.